[802.3_SPEP2P] presentation requests - please check and get yours to me

All –

I have received the following presentation requests.  I may have missed some.  Please check over.  If you wish to make a presentation next week in 802.3dg, please let me know today! (in the next few hours)

2 from Tingting:

  1. 802.3dg line coding consideration
  2. PCS proposal for 802.3dg)

2 from william (could be merged into a single presentation:

  1. Ordered sets on MII
  2. Handling MII dribble nibble on 8n/(8n+1) PCS while keeping constant latency.

1 from Jason (exact title TBD, NEA MII Presentation Rough Draft )

Presentations are due by Friday morning pacific time.  I am traveling Friday and our meeting is Monday, so even a rough draft to post would be appreciated.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx