[802.3_SPEP2P] website update

All – I have uploaded all the presentations I have received for our meeting next week, and updated the Excel file index on the 802.3dg website.  Please review, as we wish to make some decisions regarding baselines for our PCS and line coding in the PHY next week.

There is one presentation I have not yet uploaded, which I understand is not a proposal.  I expect to get that and upload over the weekend.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100BASE-T1L Task Force

2nd Vice Chair, IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1-310-920-3860