[802.3_SPMD] Presentation requests deadlines for the 12,13 June comment resolution

All, I wrote this stuff into the minutes but neglected to share that with the group. Reminder that we are in the midst of D1.2 review, with comments due this Friday. Here are the presentation request and submission deadlines as written in the May 2024 minutes:

  • Teleconference meeting 12 June, contingent 13 June if needed.
    • Presentation requests to the Chair 7 June (in parallel with the closing of the comment cycle).
    • Actual presentation is due on 10 June, 11:59PM AOE.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3