[802.3_SPMD] D1.2 comments received posted

All, the editors have provided the comments received PDF and I have posted it in the comment area. If you submitted comments, please review this PDF to ensure your comments were properly imported.

Reminder that the presentation submission deadline is tonight. If the presentation is not in my inbox tomorrow morning , it is late. Late submissions will go last, if there is time. We have a lot of work to do in the limited time we have this week.

Keep an eye out for proposed responses. The editorial team has been hard at work crafting responses and I hope to have them posted by tomorrow AM, allowing for TF members to review before the call on Wednesday.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3