[802.3_SPMD] Comment resolution tomorrow - please prepare

Please review the following in preparation for comment resolution tomorrow:

  • The EZ bucket comments – PLEASE provide which comments you wish to ‘pull’ from the EZ bucket in advance.  It will save time if we can be ready to pull them.
  • The Editorial comments – Please review the editorial comments.  My plan is to leave those until late in the comment resolution, and to resolve as many as possible in bulk – similar to the EZ comments.  If you have issues with the proposed responses, please be ready with the comment numbers.  This will save substantial time.
  • Removing the editor’s notes – please look at the editors notes we plan to remove – if you have any issues, be prepared up front.  These will go quickly and at the end – possibly in bulk.,

My thanks to Chris, David Brandt, Chad, and Michael Paul (as well to Val) for working on a bunch of the heavier technical issues offline.  I think we are close to some consensus recommendations and better understanding.  The planned order of comment resolution is:

EZ bucket motion

Remaining EZ comments…

    • TCI RL
    • TCI IL
    • Mixing Segment
    • Power
    • Then go to all others, and do Editorial  & Editor’s notes last

And again, please review the editorial & editor’s note comments so we can consider motions to leave those to proposed responses if needed to save time

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx