[802.3_PDCC] New files posted for review

Colleagues, recall that I took the action to reach out the chair of WG3.6.7 to get a draft to post. He countered that the majority of our comments were in Chapter 6 and share just that chapter with me for posting. That is now posted in our WG3.6.7 subsection of the PDCC private area: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/WG367/index.html

Direct link to the doc: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/WG367/Clause%206%20snippet.docx

Also, I have posted the comments we sent to IEEE WG3.6.7 last year: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/WG367/C62.43.1%20Comments.xlsx

The comments are made against the publish version of IEEE C62.43.1. Let me know if you need pointers to download that doc.

We will review the rest of this document in the next PDCC Ad Hoc meeting, time permitting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force