[802.3_PDCC] New document posted

All, I have received confirmation that I can share the 63315 draft in our password protected area. I have placed the first draft in the PDCC/63315 private area:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/63315/index.html

With our next meeting occuring in less than two days, I can’t expect that anyone can read and comment on the document. I will defer this to the next PDCC meeting, asking for comments to be sent to me by EOD March 22. I will then consolidate them into one document that we can review on March 24th or 31st.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force