[802.3_PDCC] New file posted

All, I had my first meeting with the IEC 63315 group last week. I found that there was a whole other site where they have documents posted and that they were on Draft 4 of the document at the start of the meeting, which became Draft 5 after the meeting. I obtained a copy of the word doc of Draft 5 and I have posted it in the PDCC private/63315 area, first URL on the page. I transcribed the comments we had against the first draft into this document and added some new ones.

This is the only agenda I have for this Wednesday’s meeting. If you have other agenda, please reach out. The meeting was extended to 2 hours to accommodate a speaker but that booking has yet to happen. We will not need the two hours, and it’s likely we won’t need an hour if review of 63315 Draft 5 is our only agenda. Please take some time to review the document before the meeting so that we can be ready to talk about anything further comments you might have.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force