Re: [802.3_PDCC] regarding itu-t reference to 802.3

George, thanks for researching this. As we understand a liaison letter is incoming, This is something we can include in a reply. We could also decide to amend out contribution to incorporate this tidbit and submit a new contribution.

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force