[802.3_PDCC] Website updated

All, the meeting agenda and minutes files for May 26 have been posted on the PDCC public site. Please take a few minutes to review the minutes as we will look to approve them at the next meeting, scheduled June 2, 2021 at 1PM ET. Additionally, the PDCC/K.147 private area has been updated with a revised version of K.147. I’d ask for review of this document in preparation for the next meeting. I’d appreciate any feedback prior to the coming meeting if you have it ready.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force