[802.3_PDCC] PDCC website updated

Colleagues, the PDCC website has been updated as a result of yesterday’s meeting. The agenda file and minutes are posted in the public area. Please take a few minutes to review the minutes as we will look to approve them in the next meeting. Please send any corrections or additions along so I can update the minutes.

Also, the 63315 draft that we reviewed in the meeting is posted in the PDCC/63315 private area, as the first hyperlink at the top of the page.

Thanks for a productive meeting. Next scheduled meeting is June 9, 2021 at 1PM ET.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force