Re: [802.3_PDCC] Offline work on a definition, continuation of 9/1 meeting

Geoff, the USB folks won’t accept the addition of passive on front of load as the USB load is not passive in their process. I will pose this to the USB group this AM.

thanks!

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force