[802.3_PDCC] PDCC Ad Hoc meetings during the Sept interim series

Colleagues, Unfortunately I have conflicts with NFPA meetings these next two weeks that coincide with the PDCC meetings. I have cancelled the meeting on 9/22 and moved the 9/29 meeting back one hour to occur at noon – 1PM ET. We have one agenda item which is a liaison letter requesting clarifications on the scope of IEC 63315 and IEC 60364-7. Both will apply to PoE systems and they appear to have competing requirements. Once I get the draft letter crafted, I will post to the PDCC site and inform via the reflector. We will review this letter in the 9/29 meeting in preparation of presenting at the 802.3 WG meeting the following day.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force