From: "Chad Jones (cmjones)" <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 3:50 PM
To: PDCC <STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_PDCC] review of IEC 11801-1/AMD1 ED1

All, as we discussed in today’s PDCC meeting, a new amendment covering single pair Ethernet and powering has been published by the IEC SC 25. A quick review of it showed some areas of concern for me. I would like the PDCC to review this and plan for this to be the main agenda in the next PDCC meeting on Dec 15, 2021. The document can be found here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/ISO_IEC_SC25/11801/ISO%2011801-1_Amd1_JTC1-SC25_3068e_CD.pdf

If you review and have comments, please send to me so I can incorporate them into one document. I intend for the PDCC to assemble a technical presentation covering the concerns that I would present to the WG during the January interim, along with a liaison containing the comments.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force