[802.3_PDCC] website update

All, apologies as the information and actions contained in this email should have been performed before the end of year break and I dropped the ball.

First, the minutes for the last meeting on Dec 15 are now posted. Please take a few minutes to review them as I will look to confirm them in tomorrow meeting. I will completely understand if someone objects to confirming tomorrow due to lack of time.

Also, I have posted an agenda file for tomorrow’s meeting.

Lastly, I have posted the mark up version for the 11801 amendment we reviewed on Dec 15. I have made a new private area for 11801 and the document is located there. URL for convenience: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/11801/index.html. Recall this amendment is targeted at single pair ethernet applications.

We have notes in 4 locations, around line numbers 301, 357, 486, and 1019. If you have other locations you’d like to discuss, please come to the meeting tomorrow, preferably ready with a comment for the ad hoc to consider.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force