Re: [802.3_PDCC] website update

Chad-

I suggest that you...

REPLACE:
IEEE seeks to establish a Category A Liaison between the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group and IEC TC 64. IEEE is a legal entity that is not-for-profit and has multi-national membership that is open to any interested party.

WITH:
IEEE seeks to establish a Category A Liaison between the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group and IEC TC 64. The IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group (WG) produces standards accepted on a world wide basis.  The 802.3 WG operates under the IEEE-Standards Association within the IEEE. The IEEE is a legal entity that is not-for-profit and has world wide membership that is open to any interested party.

For discussion, of course, at the upcoming meeting and subject to David's approval.

Geoff