[802.3_PDCC] website updated with content for today's meeting

Colleagues, I have posted the agenda file and the draft liaison letter, that is the main agenda for today’s meeting, in the public area of the PDCC site. If you’d like to read ahead, please preview the liaison letter and note those parts where you think we should refine the letter. Additionally, if there is something new you’d like to comment about in the 11801 draft, please come ready with a succinct explanation of your issue and proposed comment for addition to the letter.

Talk to you later today.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems