[802.3_PDCC] website updated with presentation

All, I have received the presentation that is intended to be the main agenda for the upcoming PDCC Ad Hoc call on Wednesday and it is posted in the PDCC Ad Hoc public area.

Reminder that we’ve extended to two hours by adding the hour BEFORE the normally scheduled meeting, meaning that we start at 1600 UCT (instead of 1700) also known as 12 noon ET, 9AM PT.

Currently, the only agenda is this presentation and the discussion that will ensue. If you have other agenda items, please get them to me today so I can build the agenda deck and post tomorrow.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force