[802.3_PDCC] minutes posted

Thanks all for good conversation trying to work toward a solution today. I’ve posted the minutes for review (https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/public/minutes_033022.pdf). I would request careful review as I tried to summarize the long discussion after the presentation. I will caution that attendance may be incorrect as it is from memory while I await WebEx attendance report generation. I will update the attendance once I’m able to access the final attendance report.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force