[802.3_PDCC] agenda for this Wednesday's meeting?

There are two items in our current queue: K.147 and 11801-1 amd 1. I have compiled all the PDCC comments into one comment file and requested review of that file. I’ve received no replies to date. As for 11801, we had a long discussion 30 March. I’m on the hook to start a liaison letter in reply, which I haven’t yet started.

Is there anything else we should be working on? Anything that we should discuss this Wednesday? Please reply to me if you have an agenda item.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force