[802.3_PDCC] AW: [802.3_PDCC] agenda for tomorrow[Avira checked]

Dear Chad

I don’t have a presentation but a question/ remark to the presentation of James:

  • As the Minutes are not uploaded yet, I don’t know if and what you have discussed last time about the presentation of James.
  • I don’t see any problem to discuss 11801-1 and 11801-6 (when available).
  • I will check with SC25/WG3 if also 11801-9911 can be shared as it is still a working draft, at CD level it won’t be a problem as far as I know. Additionally, it is a Technical Report, so there are no requirements in it, it is just referencing back to 11801-1 and other standards where needed to give guidance how to do it.

The earliest date for comment collection will be 22nd July for 11801-9911 if this document will be discussed. Therefor it is not an issue to cancel this and the next meeting as there is still enough time for commenting. Of course, I cannot say if other documents must be discussed in the meantime or in parallel.

Also 11801-1 allows commenting till 5th August, so depending on the time needed to do this, I don’t see it as time critical yet. For 11801-6, which is a few pages only and is not circulating yet, we have even longer time.

Best regards

Peter Fischer

Head Business Solution & Innovation

www.bks.ch