Re: [802.3_PDCC] website updated

Chad – I support the presentation.  Minor editorial on slide 9:

Text below should be “result in engineered systems” rather than “results in an engineered systems”:

It also looks like the “Future upgrade of a PSE” part should be a new subbullet – I’m fine either way with that.

NEW INSTALLATIONS USING 0.75 A COMPONENTS RESULTS IN AN ENGINEERED SYSTEMS VERSUS A PLUGAND-

PLAY SYSTEM AND WILL NOT BE FUTURE PROOF Future upgrade of a PSE could exceed the channel

current capacity leading to potential damage

Discourage use of 4P Cable for 1P Applications for new installations

I’m also fine with slide 14 in the backup, but can live without it and keep the arguments verbal.

-george