[802.3_PDCC] agenda for a meeting Wednesday?

As announced in the PDCC meeting last week, I cannot host this week. I have a backup if the meeting is needed. Please let me know by the end of today if you feel a meeting is needed. Otherwise, I will cancel the meeting tomorrow morning. I will also cancel the Sept 28 edition as that is the week of the SC25 Plenary where the delegation will be attending.

If we have no agenda for this Wednesday, next scheduled meeting is Wednesday 5 October at 1PM ET.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force