[802.3_PDCC] Documents posted for tomorrow's meeting

All, I have consolidated the review of the responses to the 802.3 comments against the last draft of K.147. Also, I have a markup of the latest K.147 draft. These files are posted at the top of the PDCC K.147 private area: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/K147/index.html (the draft mark up is the first file, the comment doc is the second file). I know this is short notice, but a review of these documents before the meeting tomorrow is appreciated. There is a good amount to cover and we only have 2 hours scheduled.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force