[802.3_PDCC] Minutes posted

All, the minutes for the last meeting are posted. Please take time to review the transcription of the comments and let me know if there are any corrections or additions. I’m happy to provide my mark up to anyone wanting to do a more thorough review.

Additionally, we have some actions to do before the next meeting. I would appreciate input on these items:

From 11801-1 amd 1:

Page 17, lines 407 – 410: It was suggested that the PDCC propose a disposition (yet to be crafted) and suggest that this text does not belong in 11801-1 amd 1, but instead in 11801-9911.

For 11801-9911:

It was requested that the PDCC reread section 4 with the thought that the section implies these engineered systems are compliant for generic 4-pair cabling systems.

Please send any comments to me so I can compile into one list. Comments due 20 December, 11:59pm AOE.

I announced that our next meeting was 21 December. I’ve decided that we will meet that day only if I get feedback on the items above (i.e. we have agenda). If I get no feedback by Tuesday 20 December, then our next meeting will be 4 January 2023, 1PM EST. We MUST have this meeting if we don’t meet 21 Dec. We need to complete these items to present them to the 802.3 WG for approval on 19 Jan 2023.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force