[802.3_PDCC] PUBLIC SITE UPDATED

All, I have updated the public site as a result of our meeting today, posting three additional documents:

  1. Minutes for today’s meeting. Please review and let me know if there are any additions or corrections.
  2. A “post-meeting” version of the liaison reply that shows the work the Ad Hoc did today.
  3. A all changes accepted clean version of the draft reply, renamed to 0523 to reflect that it will be proposed at the May WG meeting.

Thank you all for the effort put into this reply. I can hardly remember a reply that took more work, this was a true group effort.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force