[802.3_PDCC] Private area updated

All, I have posted (in the 11801 private area on the PDCC site) a proposal for the modification of section 5.3.4.2 of ISO IEC 14763-2 based on the meeting this past Wednesday. Please review and let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

I will work on compiling the comments generated during the discussion. The proposed modification of 5.3.4.2 will be an attachment for one of the comments. If anyone has further comments, please forward to me so I can add these to the list for consideration in our next meeting on May 16.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force