[802.3_PDCC] Website updated

In preparation for the interim next week, I have posted a few documents.

First, in the public area, I have posted an agenda and a draft liaison to accompany the comments that we will ask the WG to approve next Thursday. It’s a very simple liaison. Please review and if you have any additions, please send to me.

Second, in the 11801 private area, I have made a small modification to the proposed 5.3.4.2 section replacement for 14763-2. I have also added a comment file that includes all the suggested comments from the last meeting. Review and revision of these comments is the main agenda for the upcoming meeting on 16 May at 12pm CDT (1700 UCT).

Reminder that a REGISTRATION FEE is required to attend the meeting next week. Registration information can be found here: https://ethernetalliance.org/ieee-interim-may-meeting-2023/.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems