[802.3_SCC18] Wed June 28 meeting agenda

The SCC18 adhoc was rather lightly attended today. I am making a plea for interested parties to make extra effort to attend the next call on Wednesday June 28 at 1PM EDT. The three TIAs that resulted from the NEC PoE TG have been submitted to NFPA and the agenda for next Wednesday is to achieve a consensus recommendation from the SCC18 adhoc on those TIAs. The text used to generate the TIAs can be found on the SCC18 public area: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/public/index.html. If the formal NEC TIA submissions become public before next Wednesday, they will also be added to the adhoc public area. I ask that you review these documents before the meeting as we have been over this material several times (and the adhoc did review them again in our 6/21 meeting) and I don’t intend to review them as a group next meeting.

Thanks,

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force