[802.3_SCC18] File for today's call

All, the most updated file is attached. This is the file we will review today (sorry, cannot get it posted right now).

The comments on page 1, 4, 5, and 6 are closed. The adhoc has agreed to the final text.

We will consider the comments on pages 2-3, and 8 in the meeting today. I received feedback on the 716.433.1.101 comment (page 2-3) and liked the new wording. I have added that in orange text and struck through the old text (in blue). I also added the PC numbers to the comment for 725.144 (page 8). These are the only changes from yesterday.

I don’t expect the meeting to take long today. The agenda will be to review the final two comments and then delegate someone to submit the NEC comments on behalf of IEEE.

See you at 1PM ET.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force