From: John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:54 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGECDC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGECDC] Posted Meeting Invitation to ECDC - 400GbE Extended Reach

All,

The meeting invite that was sent out by Vipul is incorrect.  I have asked Vipul to send out a cancellation of his meeting notice to prevent any confusion.  Please note that the NG-ECDC meeting will happen Monday night at the IEEE 802 Meeting in Macau @ 8pm local time.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3 NG-ECDC Ad Hoc