[802.3_NGECDC] Sept Interim - NG-ECDC Meeting

All,

There will be two sessions of the IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad Hoc at the upcoming IEEE 802.3 September Interim.

Session #1 – Next Gen Automotive

Monday, Sept 12, 6:30pm to 8:00pm

Continuation of CFI Draft Discussion started in July

Session #2 – Extended Reach 400GbE Optics

Tuesday, Sept 13, 7pm to 9pm

Please note that I plan to take a few moments during each session to socialize a proposed scope modification that would essentially broaden the scope of the ad hoc to something broader.  This was discussed at the closing plenary in July, where a straw poll of the WG indicated support for this concept.

If you have any questions – please contact me.  Please note details about the Sept interim may be found at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ecrm5s9ub12e946d&llr=bqlaqkgab.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad Hoc