[802.3_NGECDC] Updated NG-ECDC ICAID - New Ethernet Applications

All,

As discussed at the July Closing Plenary, I am proposing changes to the ICAID for NG-ECDC to make the scope of the effort broad to cover ALL Ethernet applications.  Attached, please find a copy of the proposed updated ICAID.

Let me know if you have any feedback.

Please let me know if you are interested in having your name listed, and provide your contact info / employer / affiliation correct.

As a reminder, I plan to review this during both NG-ECDC Sessions in September.

Thanks

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC