[802.3_NGECDC] Tonight's NG ECDC Meeting

All,

The NG ECDC Meeting is tonight 7:30 to 9:30pm in Independence on the 3rd floor.

If

Please note that Yoshiaki Sone, NTT, has also requested time at tonight’s meeting.  His presentation is very relevant to one of the key topics of discussion – the target application (rate / reach) for an Extended Reach Optics CFI.

I highlighted this issue in the Strawman deck I provided.  It will be greatly appreciated if we can get interested individuals to tonight’s meeting, so we can begin the consensus building process on a CFI deck moving forward.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE NG-ECDC Ad Hoc