[802.3_NGECDC] Agenda, presentations for 11/23 Mgig Automotive Ad Hoc

Attached, please find the agenda as of tonight for tomorrow’s Multigigabit Automotive Ethernet PHY Study Group Ad Hoc.

Additionally, please find two introductory presentations for tomorrow, to help orient, and to help ‘prime the pump’ for our work on objectives

If you have anything you would like to present tomorrow, please drop me an email.  We should have room for at least one more presentation.

See you tomorrow

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Acting Chair, Multigigabit Automotive Ethernet PHY ad hoc

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860