[802.3_NGECDC] NG-ECDC Ad hoc Teleconference - Thurs Dec 8, 11am to 1pm EST

All,

I received an email from someone that they were having problems with the email that I sent out regarding this week’s upcoming teleconference.  As I was using a new add-on from Join.me – I don’t know if others also had similar issues.

The teleconference for the Extended Reach Optics is

Thursday, Dec 8, 2016

11am to 1pm EST

Teleconference info – see below.

As I am trying the join.me tools – it would be appreciated if anyone having issues with the message contact me and let me know.  Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad Hoc

Here is the body of the text that I sent previously –

You have been invited to a join.me online meeting

As previously noted, there will be an IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad hoc session on Extended Reach Optics to discuss CFI Strawman.

Please note the following –

The conduct of this meeting is governed by IEEE, IEEE-SA and IEEE LMSC policies, which include:
 - IEEE Patent Policy (Patent policy) or IEEE Pre-PAR Patent Policy (PRE-PAR), as appropriate for meeting
 - 802 LMSC P&P (http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/audcom/pnp/LMSC.pdf)
 - 802LMSC Operations Manual (OM) (IEEE 802 Operations Manual

 The following documents provide additional information on the governing IEEE-SA policies:
 - Patent FAQ (http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/patents.pdf)
 - Affiliation FAQ (http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliation.html)
 - Anti-Trust FAQ (http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/antitrust.pdf)

Furthermore, please note that this is a trial of the join.me service provided by the IEEE-SA.  Please allow extra time for your initial set-up.

Other information about this service can be found at - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/trial_joinme.html

Join the meeting: https://join.me/ieee802.3

On a computer, use any browser. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: ieee802.3

Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.

By phone:
United States - Atlanta, GA   +1.404.400.8750
United States - Camden, DE   +1.302.202.5900
United States - Hartford, CT   +1.860.970.0010
United States - Los Angeles, CA   +1.213.226.1066
United States - New York, NY   +1.646.307.1990
United States - San Francisco, CA   +1.415.594.5500
United States - Tampa, FL   +1.813.769.0500
United States - Washington, DC   +1.202.602.1295
Access Code   415-398-795#

Other international numbers available

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Start time by time zones