[802.3_NGECDC] Reminder - Multigig automotive ad hoc tomorrow

We have at least one presentation for tomorrow’s meeting (Wed 12/21, 7 AM pacific time).

I have updated the ad hoc website to point to the webex information (no presentations uploaded yet).

Webex details may also be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGAUTO/email/msg00007.html , or linked through the ad hoc website.

Please forward any additional presentation requests to me directly, asap, so that I may finalize tomorrow’s agenda.

Also, if you are still using the NGECDC reflector (this reflector) to keep track of the Multigigabit Automotive Study Group, please subscribe to the NGAUTO reflector.  Information on subscribing may be found in the study group website.  We will shortly be discontinuing copying the NGECDC reflector for NGAUTO business.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.