[802.3_NGECDC] Jan Interim Update

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

I have received a request to add a second session to the upcoming New Ethernet Applications Ad hoc meeting at the upcoming January Interim meeting.

The ad hoc will meet Monday Jan 9, 7pm to 10pm

Session 1: Extended Reach (>10km) SMF PMD CFI Strawman Discussion

Session 2: Consensus building discussion on next-generation MMF PMDs

Session 1 will start at 7pm and go to 8:30pm at latest.  Session 2 will start as soon as Session 1 is over, or no later than 8:30pm.

If you have any questions regarding the first session, please contact me.  Individuals with the second question should contact Robert Lingle of OFS.  If you do not have his contact info, you can contact me.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays & Happy New Year’s.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc