[802.3_NGECDC] Next conference call on Next-Gen MMF PMDs

All,

I received interest from the US, Canada, and the UK for participating in teleconferences, after polling the reflector.

I propose that we hold the next call on Friday 1/27 at 8am PST / 11am EST.

There we can discuss whether to keep the call at that time or move it to Wednesday at the same time. I believe Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday morning slots at 8 or 9am are already taken by other IEEE or closely related telecons.

The agenda will be to review the input and comments from the New Ethernet Applications ad hoc meeting in Huntington Beach during my presentation and discuss next steps.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/17_01/lingle_nea_01b_0117.pdf

Warm regards,
Robert