From: Robert Lingle [mailto:linglerobertjr@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 1:33 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGECDC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGECDC] attendee list for today's call

Please review the attendee list for today's Next-Gen MMF PMD call.

If you attended and your name is not listed, please email me at rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Also let me know if you would like to be added to receive a calendar invitation. Thanks to Adrian Young for presenting, and thanks for the detailed comments on the CFI draft.  We will review once more in two weeks prior to the NEA ad hoc meeting in Vancouver.

Total 27 Attendees:

Adrian Amezcua

Adrian Young

Alan McCurdy