[802.3_NGECDC] meeting reminder for Friday 11am Eastern time

Colleagues,

We will have our biweekly call tomorrow at 11am Eastern time, Friday.

The only agenda item at this time is to review Draft 0.3 of the CFI deck.

Please let me know if you have any other item to add to the agenda.

Let me know privately if you would like to receive a calendar entry.

The presentation will be sent out for review at COB today.

Click below and we will call you to join the meeting:

Audio & Web Meeting

- Or -

1. Dial-In:

    - BRAZIL: 08008916743
    - BRAZIL (Toll): 03139587335
    - CHINA UNIFIED: 8008700602
    - CHINA UNIFIED (Toll): 4007485847
    - DENMARK: 80703123
    - DENMARK (Toll): 70142000
    - GERMANY: 08000004390
    - GERMANY (Toll): 030700150761
    - INDIA: 0008001007004
    - JAPAN: 00531190033
    - JAPAN (Toll): 0350501290
    - UNITED KINGDOM: 08004960980
    - UNITED KINGDOM (Toll): 02070239994
    - UNITED STATES: 8007682983
    - UNITED STATES (Toll): 2122313884

2. Enter Access Code: 7985015

3. Web Login: https://core.callinfo.com/prt?an=8007682983&ac=7985015

Click here for a list of global toll-free numbers

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581

cid:C91535FC-CEDF-4843-A887-936250944E12