[802.3_NGECDC] Announcement of NEA Ad Hoc calls for 100Gbps Electrical Signaling

Hello All –

Joel and I will be hosting a couple NEA Ad Hoc calls on 100Gbps signaling before the July meeting in Berlin.  Please join us, if you can:

Friday, July 15th – 9am-11am PDT

Friday, July 29th  – 9am-11am PDT

*Take note that the NEA Ad Hoc for Single pair Ethernet is before this (runs 7-8:30am PDT).

Please send me requests for presentation time as well as the presentation itself 24 hours before the meeting.

As a reminder, please be familiar with the following slides prior to the call –

Thanks!  Talk to you soon!

~Beth

On a personal note:  I’m excited to work with you all once again.  The newest addition to our family is Ezra Deepum Kochuparambil.  He’s a sweet, cuddly little 3 month old!  His brother and sister are so in love with him, it’s adorable.  I’ll see you in Berlin!