[802.3_NGECDC] Draft CFI Consensus Deck - Beyond 10km Optical PHYs

All,

I have uploaded the latest draft of the CFI Consensus Deck for Beyond 10km Optical PHYs.  Any individuals wishing to review the deck may find it at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/17_07/dambrosia_nea_01_0717.pdf.

Anyone wishing to be listed as a supporter, please contact me if your name is not currently on the list.

I will send the Final CFI Consensus next week to David Law, our WG Chair, for posting.

Once again – I would like to thank everyone for their contributions, input, and support.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Futurewei, Subsidiary of Huawei