[802.3_NGECDC] Proposed Liaisons - Pending 802.3WG / 802 EC approval of Beyond 10km SG Formation

All,

I want to thank everyone for a successful CFI Consensus meeting last night.

As noted in the CFI presentation, I would be bringing two proposed liaisons to the 802.3 WG for consideration, pending approval of the formation of the Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group by the 802.3WG and 802 EC.

I am attaching these two proposed liaisons for individuals to review and get back to me with feedback prior to the WG Closing Plenary.  Please send me any feedback you may have.

Let me re-iterate, I will only propose a motion if the 802.3WG approves the SG, and at that point the motion made would make the approval of the liaisons contingent upon the approval of the formation of the Study Group by the EC.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia