[802.3_NGECDC] Reminder of today's NEA Ad Hoc telecon on Next-gen MMF PMDs at Noon US Eastern time, with web-meeting link and numbers

Reminder of today’s NEA Ad Hoc call on Next-gen MMF PMDs at Noon Eastern US time, as previously announced on the Reflector on 8/27.

Agenda – review the updated draft CFI slides

Please send me an email at rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you dial into today’s call.

As a reminder, here are links for Pre-PAR Patent Policy and IEEE 802 Participation Slide.

IEEE 802 Participation - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt

IEEE Pre-PAR Patent Policy - https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf

Note that the click to call feature is not reliable outside the US, my apologies. Outside the US, you should click to join the web meeting and dial manually.

Level (3)

Click below and we will call you to join the meeting:

Audio & Web Meeting

 https://core.callinfo.com/callme/?ac=7985015&ap=8007682983&role=p&mode=ad

- Or -

1. Dial-In:

    - BRAZIL: 08008916743
    - CANADA: 8007682983
    - CHINA UNIFIED: 8008700602
    - DENMARK: 80703123
    - FRANCE: 0800941679
    - GERMANY: 08000004390
    - INDIA: 18002090185
    - IRELAND: 1800944107
    - ISRAEL: 1809246050
    - ITALY: 800911515
    - JAPAN: 00531190033
    - NETHERLANDS: 08000202086
    - SOUTH KOREA: 00308131989
    - SWEDEN: 0201400599
    - TAIWAN: 0800666495
    - UNITED KINGDOM: 08004960980
    - UNITED STATES: 8007682983
    - UNITED STATES (Toll): 2122313884
2. Enter Access Code: 7985015

3. Web Login: https://core.callinfo.com/prt?an=8007682983&ac=7985015

Click here for a list of global toll-free numbers

Questions? Contact Customer Care:

US/Canada +1 888-447-1119, Europe +44 207-855-0288, Global +1 303-389-4018