[802.3_NGECDC] NEA Ad hoc Meeting

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

THe general agenda deck for next week may be found at

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/17_09/index.html.

Robert and Beth are working on their respective decks, and I will post them as soon as they are available.

The Ad Hoc will meet on Thursday at 8am.  We will have all morning for consensus building on these two CFI decks, as I have spoken with the chair of the Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group, and he was able to move the start time of the study group back until 1pm on Thursday.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc