[802.3_NGECDC] Announcing NEA Ad Hoc call on Next-Gen MMF PMDs from noon to 1pm US Eastern time on 10/13 and 10/27

All,

We will hold two telecons related to Next-Gen MMF PMDs from Noon to 1pm Eastern US time on Friday October 13th and Friday October 27th.

The agenda for the first call will be to discuss the wording of a motion to authorize a Study Group to be made at the closing Plenary in Orlando.

We will also discuss any final tweaks to the CFI deck.

The second call will only be held if there is any business not finished on the first call.

Call-in and web information below

Level (3)

Click below and we will call you to join the meeting:

Audio & Web Meeting

- Or -

1. Dial-In:

    - BRAZIL: 08008916743
    - CANADA: 8007682983
    - CHINA UNIFIED: 8008700602
    - DENMARK: 80703123
    - GERMANY: 08000004390
    - INDIA: 18002090185
    - IRELAND: 1800944107
    - ISRAEL: 1809246050
    - JAPAN: 00531190033
    - UNITED KINGDOM: 08004960980
    - UNITED STATES: 8007682983
    - UNITED STATES (Toll): 2122313884
2. Enter Access Code: 7985015

3. Web Login: https://core.callinfo.com/prt?an=8007682983&ac=7985015

Click here for a list of global toll-free numbers

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581