Re: [802.3_NGECDC] 100Gb/s per Lane Consensus Building Calls

Reminder – For those interested, there is a consensus building call for 100Gbps per lane tomorrow, Wednesday, Oct. 4th at 9am PDT.

From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:47 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGECDC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 100Gb/s per Lane Consensus Building Calls

Hello All –

I hope this email finds you well!  For those interested, I’ll be holding 2 calls for consensus building in October.

Wednesday October 4th & 18th 9-10am PDT

My intention for these calls is to show the most recent consensus deck and preparation for November; there will not be a call for presentations.

I look forward to working towards a study group with your support!

~Beth

Elizabeth Kochuparambil

Cisco Systems, Inc.

edonnay@xxxxxxxxx

408-424-5517 (o)

320-309-4568 (c)

Hello,

Beth Kochuparambil invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

100Gb/s per Lane Consensus Building

Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, from Wednesday, October 4, 2017, to Wednesday, October 18, 2017

9:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  1 hr

Meeting number (access code): 202 764 574

Meeting password: IEEE802.3 (43338021 from phones)

Add to Calendar

When it's time, join the meeting.

Join from a video system or application

Dial 202764574@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

Join by phone

+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.