[802.3_NGECDC] Reminder of Ad Hoc call for Next-gen MMF PMDs on Friday Noon Eastern

As announced on 9/22 on the Reflector, there will be a Next-gen MMF PMDs ad hoc call on 10/27 Friday from Noon to 1pm Eastern US time.

Agenda

1.      Review tweaks to the deck suggested at the Friday the 13th telecom

2.      Final review of the 802.3 plenary motion language

If you have not reviewed these policy slides previously, please look them over prior to the meeting:

IEEE patent policy reminder: https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf

IEEE 802 participation policy: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0180-05-00EC-ieee-802-participation-slide.pdf

If you would like a calendar invitation, please email me privately and I will send it to you.

Web and Call-in information is below.

Audio & Web Meeting

1. Dial-In:

    - BRAZIL: 08008916743
    - CANADA: 8007682983
    - CHINA UNIFIED: 8008700602
    - DENMARK: 80703123
    - GERMANY: 08000004390
    - INDIA: 0008001007004
    - IRELAND: 1800944107
    - ISRAEL: 1809246050
    - JAPAN: 0120923407
    - SOUTH KOREA: 00308131989
    - UNITED KINGDOM: 08004960980
    - UNITED STATES: 8007682983
    - UNITED STATES (Toll): 9139049867
2. Enter Access Code: 7985015

3. Web Login: https://core.callinfo.com/prt?an=8007682983&ac=7985015

Click here for a list of global toll-free numbers

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581