[802.3_NGECDC] IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc - Jan 2018 Interim

Title: IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc - Jan 2018 Interim

All,

The webpage, including final presentations and unapproved minutes, has been updated.

Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/18_01/index.html

I will be working on announcements for ad hoc calls, so please pay attention to further emails to the reflector.  I would ask that all individuals join the 802.3 NEA reflector, so that they receive updates.  Any individuals who have this email forwarded to them, should subscribe to the reflector.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/reflector.html

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia